Are you interested in becoming a qualified immigration adviser? Do you want to practice immigration law in the UK?
Our 3-month immigration law course will teach you everything you need to know!
3-months of OISC-level 1 immigration law will be taught by our skilled team of solicitors and qualified immigration advisers, and it includes CPD-accredited training to help you further your career.
No prior legal studies are required – we’ll provide full training so that you can become a qualified immigration adviser under the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Interesting and deserving delegates will also be allowed to take the OISC level 1 exam (T&C apply)
Weekly lessons begin soon, and you’ll be given access to additional online content to study at your own pace.
For more information,
call us: 020 3488 5667
What Will You Learn?
- Prepare you to take the OISC level 1 Exam.
- Endorse you to take the OISC level 1 Exam.
- UK ECCTIS training and certificate
- Thorough practice of Multiple Choice assessment papers
- Thorough practice of Scenario-Based assessment papers
- Mock tests to prepare OISC level 1 Exam
- Zoom classes
- CPD accreditated certificate
- Support in setting up your own immigration law firm
- Mentoring on how to build a robust law career
- 24/7 online support