We run entirely through grants. If you would like to support our work, you can:
- Donate: You can donate monthly for the issue which is close to your heart
- Fundraise: There are endless ways you, your school, workplace or local community group can fundraise. Our fundraising team is here to lend you a helping hand to ensure that your event is a hit!Here are some things fundraisers can do to raise money for the CHD:
- Charity Walk – a sponsored walk across the breadth of the UK!
- Charity dinner: dinner for cause!
- Bake Sale – either bake your own or collaborate with a bakery!
- Qawali Night – bring the house down and raise money with an amazing Qawali night out!
- Cycle Ride – challenge yourself with an epic cycling journey!
- Knitting Kitty– showcase your special skills and your stamina!
- Volunteer: We would not be able to provide our vital services to people without our dedicated volunteers. We are extremely fortunate to have approximately £1231 of pro bono services donated by volunteers in just a few months of our start. We are enormously grateful for the generosity and dedication of our volunteers.