We are OISC and CPD certified organisation. If you want to volunteer with us please contact us. Volunteering with us will help you to gain skills, build confidence and make professional networks.
- Local Travel Expenses will be paid
- Access to different training programmes
- Reference on request
- Immigration Advice Researcher – Volunteer
Centre for Human Development:
CHD is accredited by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner for providing immigration advice. All our immigration law trainings are CPD certified.
We are looking for an immigration Adviser – Volunteer who is interested in research and supporting immigration law projects. The role involves researching recent changes in immigration law, writing blogs and supporting and supporting in delivering training programmes. You should have excellent IT skills.
The purpose of this role is to support our immigration law project and assist in providing Information and Advice services for people living in the London Borough of Hounslow. The volunteer must be based in Hounslow.
- Support in delivering CPD certified immigration law training.
- Assist in writing articles, papers, and blogs
- Build partnerships with other organisations working on immigration law.
- To keep up to date with changes in legislation, policies and procedures which may affect the immigration information and advice both nationally and locally.
What skills do you need?
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
- You should have previously worked or volunteered in assisting immigration law advice services.
- Experience in the development of services and managing change
- An understanding of advice and advocacy
On successful completion of the role, we provide a reference letter. We will also recommend you on LinkedIn if required.
Local travel expenses will be reimbursed.
If you are interested, please forward us your CV to email@example.com